15.4.10

Magdalena at Stella McCartney / Summer 2010

14 commentaires:

Pippa a dit…

my god this is just absolutely perfect.

tasheki kishayoti a dit…

Puuuuuuuuuuuure perfection :) I've just discovered your blog - it's so lovely, I adore your paintings.

karolyn a dit…

Thank you Pippa & Tasheki :)

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com a dit…

i love this!!!!!!

cinta / sepi / sayu a dit…

your drawings are perfect.

Sahakiel a dit…

Gorgeous work, your blog is fabulous. I've ended here thanks to Cellardoor Magazine... and I'm so glad of being here!

*claps*

Melissa~ a dit…

Amazing.
say that you're talented is not enough.
I'm so happy of find your blog and your art.

Fashion Chalet a dit…

Your work is really great!

I love Magdalena as well. :)



xx

teuku ajie a dit…

loveeeee your work!!! really for sure!

hope someday can collaborate with u :)

stylespotterfashionblogger a dit…

What a beautiful dress! These pics are great! Love your blog!
http://stylespotterfashionblogger.blogspot.com

楊DodieSeaver0202 a dit…

找一個懂妳的人也期許自己做一個人懂別人的人......................................................

Taylor Sterling a dit…

so incredible! Your artwork is so dreamy! love!

Azede a dit…

this is so pretty your great! we should collaborate. What do you think?

Ju a dit…

YOUR ART IS AWESOME MAN !!