29.4.10

Vanidad / Robert Pattison / May issue



6 commentaires:

Marjorie W. a dit…

This is stunning, really, i don't often leave comments, but im looking around twice a week, and you really motivate me to keep working on drawings. Thanks a lot for that, and for posting that much.

Marjorie W. a dit…

I also made a Rob Pattinson by the way, but it really sucks compared to yours haha

L.Luna a dit…

Amazing work!!!

Céline J. a dit…

Je suis fan de ton travail. Bravo et bon courage pour la suite :)

http://vanityandgolden.blogspot.com

karolyn a dit…

Marjorie, your Robert is really cool too!!!
Thank you all for your nice comments!

Pearl a dit…

You can draw amazing!
You really inspire me. I think a long time about I want do later as work, i was stuck in it and after seeing your blog, I finally know! You inspire me sooo much!