4.5.10

Moss from IT Crowd


"Fire - exclamation mark - fire - exclamation mark - help me - exclamation mark. 123 Cavendon Road. Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours truly, Maurice Moss."

8 commentaires:

Esther a dit…

cute :) i love how soft the strokes of colours look. & his hair must have been a horror to get it right? :)

karolyn a dit…

Ahaha thanks Esther.
No actually, the hair was quite quick!

irawan phie a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
karolyn a dit…

Thank you Irawan
I'm trying to draw different things, as I love fashion & cinema...
But I drew models Heidi Mount & Magdalena a few days ago... Lara is on her way!

K.

jess a dit…

Wow. I'm absoloutley amazed by your blog. You're so talented!

L.Luna a dit…

I love the colors and line work!

Melissa~ a dit…

I loooooooove moss, he's so freaking funny.
Amazing work.

karolyn a dit…

Thanks!